Tuesday 29 May 2012

1ST POST

Hi... everyone, i wouldn't necessarily say i am new to blogging started one on my website but did not just have the time to continue, due to the fact that i had a roller coaster ride for a while.. so yeah. Now i have some time in my hands, i thought why not blog... lol

Anyways since i am very new to bloggers please do not crucify me if my posts are dull and boring.. i promise i will get better... so today i wanted to shed some light on something i am very passionate about hairrrrrrrr... i am a hair freak, i love weaves, love em so that much i sell, dye and talk to them and treat them like my kids.. hahahaha (my mum thinks im crazy). So i started this hair company '' Hair Magnet'' last year june and in about 2 week we will be one. We sell Peruvian, Indian,Brazilian,Mongolian,Chinese and Malaysian weft and on request, we sell European weft. We also sell lace wigs, lace frontals, lace front wigs and U- part wigs. You could check our website www.hairmagnet.co.uk or our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hair-Magnet/270518119638447 for products we sell.

With all that said will just share a couple of pictures from my customer's gallery with you guys, hope you like it and please do not hesitate to ask questions about the hair you could email me at manny2fine@yahoo.com or my partner at guysdig@yahoo.com. I have so many interesting things coming your way my lovies.. pftfffff(lets keep this between us, i hear there will soon be a new fashion line in town).... yes sir. My best friend and another lovely lady and I and working on a fashion line and we hope to unveil our collection this summer. I will give more information on that when the time is right. In the mean time enjoy this pics.. and happy anniversary in advance to hair magnet. whoppppppyyyy
Wanna see more pictures then visit www.hairmagnet.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment