Friday 22 June 2012

Its summer time ... let your hair shine.. (summer's hottest hair do's )


Congratulations to my friends in the UK.... Its finally summer...lol....... Over the past two weeks my friends in the UK have been complaining about, how its been raining non- stop, while i was in Nigeria soaking up all the vitamin D God  blessed us with.. *sticking my tongue out*

Now that the sun is out, Do not only make a statement with your short, mini skirts and maxi dresses ... let your hair shine (replacing SUN with HAIR while singing Labrinth's let the sun shine)..... I pride myself as someone who knows a lot about hair and especially Afro- Caribbean Hair. (I think my customers and friends will back me up on that)... pride things.....  :) Just going to share a few hairstyles off the runway, that are really hot this summer and are statement makers.. Enjoy... :)

The Side Parting...very simple and  yet sophisticated, this hair style is easy to do  and  gives any lady a refined look
Moschino rocked this look on the runway for their spring collection for 2012.The Milk Maid  braid is a summer do, for any lady , its easy to do and those looking for  an eye catching hairstyle... look no further. I attached a video below on how to do the milk maid braid yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Vm1Y7NsNw


Jessica-Chastain rocks the side twist and lock look, its easy brezzy and super Glam 



Start summer with this looks and you definitely will be catching people's. eyes ... Part two of summer hottest hair do's soon....:)










No comments:

Post a Comment