Friday 16 November 2012

Getting my happy back...

Hi guys been a while... sorry for the long silence.... been on the search for happiness. sigh* for the last three years now my emotions have been on a yoyo.. Sometimes i am happy and sometimes extremely sad...... but its been mainly extreme sadness... However this pain has thought me a lot of things... I have gone through a massive transition in the last 3 years, from having so many close friends to having just 1 or 2, teaching myself to expect the worst from people, human beings can be funny.. the list goes on.... In everything that has happened what hurt the most was trusting and being let down. My act of kindness was thus repaid with evil as a result of trust.... It has taken me a while to forgive myself for my mistakes and to get my happy back.... finally i think i am ready... i want to say to all those who have hurt me you are not worth my tears, frustration and sadness.. I Forgive you and wish you the best i  am letting bygone be bygone......

In pursuit of happiness.... starting from today see u @ the finish line


Outfit
Top-          H&M
Belt-          River island
Trouser-    Zara
Shoes-      Newlook
Hair -        Hair magnet's Peruvian and Brazilian curled with bendy rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment